FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Needed for Pearland High School Band Banquet - This Fri, 5/11!!!

DeLorean Needed for Pearland High School Band Banquet - This Fri, 5/11!!!

I am with the Pearland High School Band Booster Club, and we are hosting our annual banquet for our hardworking band members and many of their hard volunteering parents.

It's 80s themed this year, and we would love, love, love to surprise our 435 guests with a DeLorean parked out front under the covered drive-thru entrance and guests arrive. Ideally we'd love for it to have the doors open so our students, parents, and directors can take a peak inside...maybe even sit in it if that was an option. If not, we can rope it off.

Here are the details:

2018 Pearland High School Band Banquet
    This Friday, May 11th
    Car parked out front from 5:30 - 7:30 pm only
    The Knights of Columbus Hall
    2320 Hatfield Rd.
    Pearland, Texas

I regretfully admit that our budget here towards the end is pretty tight but are willing to compensate as is reasonable.

Please let me know ASAP if anyone is able to help make this surprise treat happen for our high school band kids. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by phsbandmom View Post
    I am with the Pearland High School Band Booster Club, and we are hosting our annual banquet for our hardworking band members and many of their hard volunteering parents.

It's 80s themed this year, and we would love, love, love to surprise our 435 guests with a DeLorean parked out front under the covered drive-thru entrance and guests arrive. Ideally we'd love for it to have the doors open so our students, parents, and directors can take a peak inside...maybe even sit in it if that was an option. If not, we can rope it off.

Here are the details:

2018 Pearland High School Band Banquet
    This Friday, May 11th
    Car parked out front from 5:30 - 7:30 pm only
    The Knights of Columbus Hall
    2320 Hatfield Rd.
    Pearland, Texas

I regretfully admit that our budget here towards the end is pretty tight but are willing to compensate as is reasonable.

Please let me know ASAP if anyone is able to help make this surprise treat happen for our high school band kids. Thank you in advance!
    Sent you a PM.