FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DOA still active?

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

DOA still active?

Is the DOA still active? Ive tried to email but don't get any answer.

My VIN:    10907

Who did you email? We have a new membership director this year (Gordon C. has stepped down and Linda P. is handling it now.) I'm on the board so if you want to pm me with your contact info I'll forward it to her.

Things are in transition right now as we work on getting new board members assigned to their positions but we're in the process of setting up another Expo for next year and getting the next issue of DeLorean World out so yep, still active
    Last edited by DaraSue; 05-16-2018 at 11:10 AM.

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Who did you email? We have a new membership director this year (Gordon C. has stepped down and Linda P. is handling it now.) I'm on the board so if you want to pm me with your contact info I'll forward it to her.

Things are in transition right now as we work on getting new board members assigned to their positions but we're in the process of setting up another Expo for next year and getting the next issue of DeLorean World out so yep, still active
    OK cool. I just used the contact link on the website. I'll PM you.