FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Desperately need Binnacle

My VIN:    5873

Desperately need Binnacle

Hello all,

I brought my binnacle to a place to get recovered and the place burnt down. What are the chances? So I need a binnacle now because it is really holding my project up. Obviously a good condition one would be preferred, but I will take a bad one and have it recovered.

Thanks!!

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by sccheech9 View Post
    Hello all,

I brought my binnacle to a place to get recovered and the place burnt down. What are the chances? So I need a binnacle now because it is really holding my project up. Obviously a good condition one would be preferred, but I will take a bad one and have it recovered.

Thanks!!
    Check with Danny at DMC California. I think he has some reproduction ones with stitching as opposed to the original style. I really like the look. I was going to buy one from him a couple years back but other things took precedent. They're around $400 as I recall.

Also you might check with Rob Grady (PJ Grady) in NY. When I spoke with him last he had some options also in that price range. I believe his are closer to the originals.
    Jeff

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post

Also you might check with Rob Grady (PJ Grady) in NY. When I spoke with him last he had some options also in that price range. I believe his are closer to the originals.
    Here is a link to Rob's binnacle: https://pjgrady.com/product/%EF%BB%B...uster-housing/

Looks like you would have to pay the $200 core charge since you lost yours in that fire.

I can attest to how great Rob's binnacle looks. I saw it in person at his shop recently.

Thanks.

-Nick
    Last edited by NJP548; 05-18-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I have a black one that is definitely recoverable. I'll get a few pics today...

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

0518181058[1].jpg 0518181056b[1].jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 0518181055[1].jpg
    (Click for high-rez)

Make me non-desperate type offer...

PM sent...