I’m replacing my exhaust manifold gaskets and am considering using ceramic coated manifolds from Delorean Auto Parts in Forney, TX (formerly Special T Auto). Had anyone tried them? I had some questions: 1) does the ceramic coating discolor, flake or peel? How badly? 2) Does the coating affect the gasket seal with the head? John Hervey the merchant says they don’t mill the manifolds. 3) How has your experience been with this merchant? 4) What kind of manifold mounting studs, washers and nuts do you all suggest? I’m considering all stainless but some merchants recommend a brass nut (assume for corrosion concerns)? 5) I was looking for stainless studs for the manifold to crossover pipe flange but someone said steel is stronger than stainless. Anyone concur or disagree or have a source? 6) who sells the direct replacement catalytic converter for Delorean? Does it come in stainless? I’m hoping to build or buy a stainless Cat and catback system for a price closer to $500 than $1000 and looking for proven suggestions.