Hello All,
Let me start from the beginning....This car has all original wiring intact, no additions or changes. I do have Toby's LMS mod installed, correctly too.
First I installed all LEDs to exterior lighting along with the proper flasher unit, second I installed "Angel Eyes" headlights and everything lights up correctly.
Now this is where things get weird, when I turn on the Headlight switch either in 'Park lights' or 'Head lights' position the front turn signals light very dimly and don't flash properly.
Also I noticed when the Headlights were switched only on 'Low Beam', the 'High Beam' lights were getting some power from somewhere (bulbs were very dim) ?
Turning on the 'High Beams' position, they appear to light properly. Turn signals are still dim.
If I don't use the Head light switch at all, front signals flash properly. Rear turn signals work correctly no matter if using head light switch or not.
Is this a failing Headlight switch? Is this where maybe the "stray voltage" could be lighting my High Beams in the Low Beam position of said switch and causing my turn signal trouble too?
I'm stumped any help is appreciated.