FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 170mph Speedo, Gauge LEDs, Front Plate Bracket

My VIN:    Between VINs

170mph Speedo, Gauge LEDs, Front Plate Bracket

My box of used stuff is starting to pile up as I complete projects.

All prices include shipping to US (international contact for quote).

1. 170mph speedometer, $250.

It was pretty hard to hold the camera and run the drill, sorry for the low production value, just wanted to demonstrate that on a bench it doesn't bounce when held at a steady speed.

20180611_154557.jpg 20180611_155739.jpg 20180611_155747.jpg 20180611_155815.jpg

This speedometer was in my car when I bought it, and worked for about 200 miles before the angle drive died. My car also came with the stock 85mph speedometer and I have put that back in because I like the scale better.

-Does not come with mileage wheel, I transferred it to my car which was fairly easy to do.
    -The trip reset wheel fell off its track, I corrected it and it works great as per the video. It works better than my 85mph speedo.
    -The needle 'stop pin' came off when I was working on it, it is included and taped to the container as seen in the pictures.
    -The top loop that connects to the tachometer snapped off as I was getting ready to shoot the video, of course. It is also included and will need to be put back on with adhesive if desired.
    -No guarantees that the unit is still calibrated correctly, I only saw it in action once and for a very short period.

2. LEDs for Gauge Cluster Conversion, $30.

20180611_160041.jpg

These are used, they were purchased in 2014 from SuperBrightLEDS.com by a prior owner and installed. They look very much like stock incandescent, so much so that I bought a whole new set not knowing these were already in there. I wanted a 'whiter' color so I went ahead and installed mine anyway (mine were cool white, not warm white). This is an inexpensive way to get quality LEDs that look stock but will reduce your current draw. Do not swap your battery light.

Includes:
    - 5 WLED-WW5: Warm White (used)
    - 5 WLED-R-90: Red 90 degree (used)
    - 3 WLED-G-90: Green 90 degree (used)
    - 1 WLED-A-90: Amber 90 degree (used)
    - 1 WLED-B-90: Blue 90 degree (used)
    - 1 E10-WHP: Edison Base bulb (new unopened) for glove box

3. Front License Plate Bracket, $25

This is the style that uses the existing fasteners for the rock screen, no drilling required. I do not believe this is from DMCH or DeLorean Industries but it's of the same kind of design. It's surprisingly heavy. It is stainless but there are some 'rust' marks from where the rock guard fasteners were attached, as seen in the photo. Includes the license plate fasteners.

20180611_163822.jpg

Prefer Paypal, but could accept a check if needed. Send me a private message here so I can be fair and know who messaged first if I get multiple offers to buy. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

The LEDs and bracket are sold.

170mph speedometer still available.

My VIN:    First 700

I'll grab that

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    The LEDs and bracket are sold.

170mph speedometer still available.
    PM sent.

Thanks

All items sold, thanks!