FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: USB charging port

Great idea

Glad I found this thread. I ordered this one instead so that I can have USB-C as well as USB-A.
    https://www.amazon.com/DAMAVO-YM1218...dp/B08DD4BH6G/

Will report back on the install process.

I had considered this one instead, as it has PD and QC4.0 for faster charging: https://www.amazon.com/Lastest%E3%80...dp/B08SQCBC2C/

but that one is quite a bit longer and until i get in the console to verify how tight things will be, I was worried this extended too far back.

My VIN:    5462

Club(s):   (DCH)

My new gloveboxes have a dual USB plug inside, mainly for charging a phone whilst kept out of site, but I like the USB in the switch, very smart.

DeLorean Glove Box Flocked Finish Applied With USB.jpg

James
    James Russell-Grant
    VIN# 5462 Grey Automatic, Purchased in January 2000
    www.printsolid.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrguk View Post
    My new gloveboxes have a dual USB plug inside, mainly for charging a phone whilst kept out of site, but I like the USB in the switch, very smart.

DeLorean Glove Box Flocked Finish Applied With USB.jpg

James
    That's awesome. Love your past DeLorean products James! Are you currently selling your seat-lever-brackets or louvre strut covers? What other new DeLorean things are you offering? (PM me if you don't wish to post)

My VIN:    5462

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by joshg View Post
    That's awesome. Love your past DeLorean products James! Are you currently selling your seat-lever-brackets or louvre strut covers? What other new DeLorean things are you offering? (PM me if you don't wish to post)
    Hi Josh,

I have a few designs as yet unannounced, but whenever I'm just about to start something new the demand for an existing item jumps up and I have to park things for a little while, it's a case of prioritising the printing and finishing for things that are in demand.

Gloveboxes are running through at the moment, they are a big print and taking up a lot of machine time, they have been an absolute devil to get right, the one in the photo needed quite a re-work and I had to test it in a few cars to ensure it was ready for market.

Anyway don't want to hijack this thread, but I'll announce new items on FB and on here as I realise not everyone's on FB and there are so many groups it's hard to keep track.

J
    James Russell-Grant
    VIN# 5462 Grey Automatic, Purchased in January 2000
    www.printsolid.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2