FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: What's this?

My VIN:    3455

What's this?

I pulled off my compressor for some AC work and noticed this wire running from the harness over the top of the engine down to a blade connector on the drivers side. It's only hanging on by a couple of threads. I'm planning to splice in a fix but can anyone identify it? Maybe it's just a ground, I couldn't find it on any of the parts diagrams.

IMG_2331.jpgIMG_2330.jpg

My VIN:    3937

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    yep - looks like that's it! senses when pressure is low and illuminates the warning lamp

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

TTS connector Plug. Go the the CSV blue connector and follow that backwards the T- branch for TTS should be Left side just forward of the ISM if my memory is correct. The TTS connector should have a black rubber boot over it. The connector housing is white plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Looks like you have have the Island Twin Turbo set-up. That wire is for the low oil pressure warning light and it always burns up. You already have a piece of firesleeve. Cut out the burnt portion and replace it with some higher temp insulated wire and make sure it is covered with the sleeve.
    David Teitelbaum

Cleaned up the oil sender wire and now I need help identifying another connector. I had the console out this week found the connector in this pic just below the coin tray. It’s either pink/black or purple/black. I didn’t see a mate for it anywhere - any ideas?

ED69F471-57C0-4A8D-9DA1-1CAE961310EC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalB View Post
    Cleaned up the oil sender wire and now I need help identifying another connector. I had the console out this week found the connector in this pic just below the coin tray. It’s either pink/black or purple/black. I didn’t see a mate for it anywhere - any ideas?

ED69F471-57C0-4A8D-9DA1-1CAE961310EC.jpg
    it mates to the driver side seat belt receiver
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.