FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean Bluetooth Company

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Delorean Bluetooth Company

So you may have heard of Delorean Bluetooth Company. Well, I was looking for a way to upgrade my stock Craig Radio and have some nice modern touches. I saw some things on Facebook about Delorean Bluetooth Company and I also saw Dave Tavres youtube video and thought that was a cool upgrade. I contacted Dimitri and shipped my Radio to France.... Dimitri had a super quick turnaround time and I had the radio back in no time. It comes with a switch installed that allows you to switch between radio and bluetooth functions. Also a microphone that you can put somewhere discretely and make hands free calls with your phone. If you've ever tried to drive a 5 speed with the phone to your ear this is difficult.
    All in all I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to keep the stock radio their car but are looking to add some modern flair. Also Dimitri repairs my tape deck (bad drive belt) and cleaned the pots and other parts of the internals. This radio is like new. I am very happy with it. Just thought I'd share the information on this.

My VIN:    VIN #2738

Smile

Thanks for your comments !

you happy = i'm happy !

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Sorry... Couldn't find it on your Facebook page. You might think about pinning a post to the top with details on pricing.
    What's the cost to rebuild the cassette (I think it just needs new belts) and install the Bluetooth?

Thanks
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    16409

Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    That's to buy a radio... I was wondering about pricing if I send him mine.

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    VIN #2738

Hello Steven

You can send me an email : [email protected]

I will give you a quote

Questions for Dimitiri

Quote Originally Posted by hippieman9 View Post
    So you may have heard of Delorean Bluetooth Company. Well, I was looking for a way to upgrade my stock Craig Radio and have some nice modern touches. I saw some things on Facebook about Delorean Bluetooth Company and I also saw Dave Tavres youtube video and thought that was a cool upgrade. I contacted Dimitri and shipped my Radio to France.... Dimitri had a super quick turnaround time and I had the radio back in no time. It comes with a switch installed that allows you to switch between radio and bluetooth functions. Also a microphone that you can put somewhere discretely and make hands free calls with your phone. If you've ever tried to drive a 5 speed with the phone to your ear this is difficult.
    All in all I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to keep the stock radio their car but are looking to add some modern flair. Also Dimitri repairs my tape deck (bad drive belt) and cleaned the pots and other parts of the internals. This radio is like new. I am very happy with it. Just thought I'd share the information on this.
    Does it change the appearance of the radio? My cassette is eating tapes and the lights on the dial are broken up and can't read numbers - prpbably the cable which bends when dassette door opened. Orther wise fine. What price to fix and ship? [email protected]