FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Photo ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Photo ideas

My brother is coming to visit and he is super excited to see the Time Machine i hired a photographer to come do a photo shoot. I will be dressed as doc my brother probably an Marty. The photographer asked for some cool photos others have taken to get inspired. Would you be willing to share some cool photos that you like that could help inspire my photographer?
    Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2 View Post
    My brother is coming to visit and he is super excited to see the Time Machine i hired a photographer to come do a photo shoot. I will be dressed as doc my brother probably an Marty. The photographer asked for some cool photos others have taken to get inspired. Would you be willing to share some cool photos that you like that could help inspire my photographer?
    Thank you so much.
    Where do you live? If there are any anachronistic, old-fashioned buildings or landmarks, those can be good, atmospheric backdrops. Or if there's some picturesque scenery like a desert landscape or a low-traffic country road.

Here's a whole thread of people's fave photos: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?40...our-car/page61
    Last edited by DaraSue; 06-22-2018 at 10:01 AM.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Anything with a clock tower is nice...

DSC_0844a.jpg

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    6125

If you're looking for some honest opinions on the photo shoot, I'd recommend skipping the Doc and Marty costumes. It will lessen the "cheese" factor and will put the focus on the car and whatever stylish background you end up choosing.

Ten years from now when you look back at the photos you'll be less likely to cringe at yourself if you're dressed in a tee shirt and jeans instead of a tyvek suit and wig. Unless you have really epic screen accurate costumes, you will most likely just be detracting from the look of the photos and making it look hokey instead of timeless.