Currently working on my LFX conversion. I chose this engine for I variety or reasons: because the engines are inexpensive ($1600 - 2015 Camaro LFX with 20k miles); I wanted to do my own thing and I felt it was a right for the job being a V6 with 323hp and 278ft lbs. I am currently finishing a custom flywheel on my Bridgeport mill. I think the hardest thing to do was the crank bolt pattern - no rime or reason to the pattern. I used my rotary table and spindle scope to map it.

The adapter plate was completed much like the one LS1 - Nick R made, although I was able to keep the stock LFX starter and attached the LFX ring gear to my custom flywheel. Nick R's work has still helped me even though i'm using a different power plant. Thanks Nick (LS1 Nick, kind of famous)

The engine fits good in the engine bay. I made engine brackets that utilize the OEM mounts. The only fitment problem is the air intake. It is very close to the back GRP bumper support? I will be running my air intake pluming through the bumper support and to the pontoons on each side. The other fitment adjustment was the oil pan. I had to cut/machine/weld a suitable pan from a Buick Enclave.

ECM- I got the ECM programed by a gentlemen I found on youtube -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENdPeTZAwA. He works for a jeep place that installs LFX swaps. He built the harness for me too . I still need to adapt the throttle cable to the Camaro gas peddle.

Power steering delete: I found some LFX swapping Mazda guys who make a bypass pulley and belt.

Still debating on cutch and pressure plate. Apparently I have an 350z option with Kevlar disk i'm investigation

Your thoughts and recommendations wecome.

Ill keep ya posted
Dan