Hi Everyone,

I have installed Dave Mckeen"S PLUG AND PLAY relays, ecU, and fan fail units and i absolutely love them!
He makes some really great stuff I would love to put in operation his LED upgraded panel, otterstat, and bus adaptation. I also would love to update my melted but working fusebox.
I am a bit embarrassed but I don't have the confidence or experience to make the wiring modifications required and for that matter replacing a fusebox with a better unit.
I can do a bit of mechanical fixes to my delorean but i just don't dare mess with my delorean and turn it into a non - working mess with my inexperience with electrical systems attempting to do things which are intimidating to me. I would much rather pay for the job to be done right.
Does anyone know a repair Delorean experienced automotive shop on the east coast which would gladly replace my fusebox and install some of Dave Mackeen's upgrades? ( electronic otterstat, LED PANEL UPGRADE ) LOCATED on the east coast... I live in Maine and would have no problem with driving it down for proper service. I would also ship my car if the job would take more than a 3 days or so to complete.
Thank you

John