FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Talk Podcast 018 - Me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

DeLorean Talk Podcast 018 - Me

Hi everyone

If you like the idea of listening to a very proud and passionate DeLorean owner waffle-on for just over an hour about his car, his journey to ownership and his slightly bonkers obsessive perfectionism - then you're in luck. I sat down last month to chat to Dave Tavres from the DeLorean Talk podcast.

"Col is a perfectionist that may have met his match – a DeLorean. His lifelong dream of owning a DeLorean finally came true, and he’s been having a great time making an already perfect car even more perfect."
    Listen here
    https://www.deloreantalk.com/018-col-bennett/

The podcast was also a pretty good excuse to grab some photos of my Oct 1981 pride and joy. I’ve been sweating the details for almost two years since I purchased the car in 2016. Once I repaint the fascias for accuracy (should be matte), it’ll be almost perfect. The car is near-concours condition but with the benefit of having almost all modern updates completed. The best of both worlds. Thanks Ben (Soundkillr at DMCTalk) for agreeing to sell me his beautifully cared-for car that he’s owned since 1997. Danny Botkin and James Espey at DeLorean Motor Company. Robert Grady for flying out to Northern California twice a year to service mine and other NorCal DeLorean owners cars and to Chris Nicholson for the incredible full car regrain in 2016.

Hope you enjoy the podcast.

Last edited by Col Bennett; 07-10-2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Spelling
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.