Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Bunch of parts for sale!

  1. #1
    Senior Member eagle-co94's Avatar
    Join Date:  Dec 2011

    Location:  Bloomington, IN

    Posts:    889

    My VIN:    891, 1045

    Bunch of parts for sale!

    I'm getting mobilized with the Army Reserve so I'm packing up everything to put into storage. I'd like to sell as much as possible to avoid possible issues from non-climate controlled storage. I'll ship anything so just let me know if you see something you're interested in. As I uncover more parts I'll add them to the list:

    4000 complete prv engine from air intake to pan, ran when removed from VIN 1045.
    2000 left front fender
    1200 Torsion bars
    700 black center console
    650 right rear knuckle
    600 prv carbureted intake manifold
    500 pair of black seats that need to be recovered
    500 complete engine block from valve covers to oil pan
    400 rear fascia
    400 lower engine cover
    350 automatic pedal box
    350 Black interior b-pillar panels
    350 OEM windshield
    300 Rear closing panel
    300 T panel
    275 black drivers lower door panels
    250 Complete set of door hinges
    200 Craig Stereo (tape doesn't work, screen doesn't show stations)
    155 black finishing panel
    100 passenger metal tray
    100 aftermarket Momo steering wheel
    100 early model steering wheel in need of refurbishing
    100 steering column
    100 set of Grey wheel center caps
    55 Shift boot
    50 Craig speakers *used)
    50 gray passenger seat cushion with cover
    50 DeLorean muffler (early and late style)
    35 luggage compartment door
    0 set of used grey seat covers
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Oct 2012

    Location:  Leesburg, VA

    Posts:    27

    Club(s):   (DMA)

    PM Sent

    PM sent

  3. #3
    Member jamesvnz's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  new zealand

    Posts:    93

    pm sent
    100 early model steering wheel in need of refurbishing
    55 Shift boot

  4. #4
    Senior Member mluder's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Happy Valley, OR

    Posts:    1,643

    My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

    Club(s):   (PNDC)

    When you say aftermarket Momo steering wheel do you really mean knock-off replica Momo wheel or is it really a Momo wheel and aftermarket means it's not stock to the car?
    If it's real I'm interested.

    Thanks
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire
    #4456


    IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chris 16409's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fresno, CA.

    Posts:    1,189

    My VIN:    16409

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle-co94 View Post
    I'm getting mobilized with the Army Reserve so I'm packing up everything to put into storage. I'd like to sell as much as possible to avoid possible issues from non-climate controlled storage. I'll ship anything so just let me know if you see something you're interested in. As I uncover more parts I'll add them to the list:


    35 luggage compartment door
    Is the luggage compartment door the cubby box door behind the driver's seat?
    Chris Miles

    For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

  6. #6
    Senior Member r00b's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  CA

    Posts:    152

    My VIN:    2245

    jamesvnz, It's not an early steering wheel, just a beetup regular one without the leather cover.

  7. #7
    Member jamesvnz's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  new zealand

    Posts:    93

    Quote Originally Posted by r00b View Post
    jamesvnz, It's not an early steering wheel, just a beetup regular one without the leather cover.
    thanks for the heads up, i have options then :-), i have a momo wanting to back to stock.

  8. #8
    Senior Member eagle-co94's Avatar
    Join Date:  Dec 2011

    Location:  Bloomington, IN

    Posts:    889

    My VIN:    891, 1045

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    Is the luggage compartment door the cubby box door behind the driver's seat?
    Yes, that's what it was, but it is sold.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesvnz View Post
    thanks for the heads up, i have options then :-), i have a momo wanting to back to stock.
    Correct, it's the normal wheel for 99% of DeLoreans.

    Quote Originally Posted by r00b View Post
    jamesvnz, It's not an early steering wheel, just a beetup regular one without the leather cover.
    The forum no longer lets you edit ads so after I found out the wheel is not the early version I couldn't edit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    When you say aftermarket Momo steering wheel do you really mean knock-off replica Momo wheel or is it really a Momo wheel and aftermarket means it's not stock to the car?
    If it's real I'm interested.

    Thanks
    Steve
    Sorry, but it's not a real MOMO. I tried to edit the wording...but again, the forum won't let me edit text once it's posted.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

  9. #9
    Senior Member eagle-co94's Avatar
    Join Date:  Dec 2011

    Location:  Bloomington, IN

    Posts:    889

    My VIN:    891, 1045

    MOMO-type steering wheel is sold.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2012

    Location:  Bay Area, CA

    Posts:    212

    Good morning,
    Sent you a PM on the seat cushion and covers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •