FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Ok, now who did I see in Amherst, NY?

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Ok, now who did I see in Amherst, NY?

Lovely D parked out front of Amherst Collision on Main Street (NY5) just now. Only caught a quick glimpse but had yellow NYS plates, looked to be in great condition with a flat hood.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    10921

Let me know if you find out who the owner is. There are a couple of cars in this area, but none that I know of matching that description (unless mine was stolen and I don’t know yet...). Perhaps I should go check...
    I have been told by some friends that they have seen another car in that general area.

My VIN:    10921

If you are still in the area on Sunday the 15th, there will likely be a couple of us at the Cars & Coffee Buffalo event around 10 AM.

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by S_J View Post
    If you are still in the area on Sunday the 15th, there will likely be a couple of us at the Cars & Coffee Buffalo event around 10 AM.
    Bummer, we fly out on Sunday. Maybe next time. Would love to find out who I saw - I have a great track record spotting and identifying cars as I travel!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    Lovely D parked out front of Amherst Collision on Main Street (NY5) just now. Only caught a quick glimpse but had yellow NYS plates, looked to be in great condition with a flat hood.
    Let me know if you find out, The 83' I used to own was last known in NY, vin 16301. I have been trying to make contact with the current owner because I have a bunch of documents that need to be reunited with the car. I've been attempting to locate it for a year or so now.

My VIN:    15297

I believe that belongs to the Dentist on Sheridan Dr. It has been seen at the repair shop on the south side of Sheridan, just past Hopkins by the old Burger King. I believe it is an early 81 DMC