FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: town wants almost $1000, i have almost no money, my mom said I should go to town

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    STFU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shut the F@#% up

What do I care. If you want to go on believing Pinocchio is a real boy then keep going down this rabbit trail with it. If I had to venture a guess, Because of the specific DeLorean terminology including user name, It wouldn't suprise me to hear that Chris or another member developed it just to see what would happen. If so then it's genius.
    Last edited by Michael; 07-14-2018 at 04:04 PM.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

town wants almost $1000, i have almost no money, my mom said I should go to town

Since I don’t make those kinds of statements, I did not recognize the acronym.

DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    under 1500

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post

As others have said, you need to degrease the engine to see where the fluid leaks are coming from. You don't need to take the car apart (wtf?) to do it. You can buy stuff called Gunk at an auto parts store or WalMart that will do the job as long as you have a garden hose to rinse it off. Make sure you follow the instructions and use an absorbent mat to catch the runoff.
    What happened is that to drive the car i needed a license plate and i couldnt get a license plate because the car was over 25 years old without an inspection and i didnt want to bring the car to the state inspection with oil dripping from it so i bought this purple stuff to clean the engine because the was oil all over the engine and that is when i noticed that there is also oil all over the frame but the problem is that the oil pan of the car is directly above the frame and i cant clean the frame of the car because the oil pan gives me no room to put my hand inside but it all turned out not to be needed anyways because i couldnt drive over to the state inspection until my parents got home because my car didnt have a license plate and i couldnt get a license plate until it got inspected so my mom had to drive behind my so nobody could see the car didnt have a license plate and then when we got there it was so late that the guys didnt want to see the car and instead took pictures of it with their camera phones with the doors open and up and told me to go inside anyways to get a license plate and they didnt need to inspect it because my mom said it was late in the day and they just wanted to go home and didnt want to stay late so my car never was inspected by the state and i spent hours in the garage getting prepared for the inspection and the little lights on the side by the wheels were not working and i had to get new bulbs and I had to go to NAPA to get new light bulb sockets for those little lights on the side

but that was the state inspection, i now have to bring my car to the town inspection but this is a value assessment and not a safety inspection

i read on the forum that the transmission has a weakness and that the weak pin has to be changed and i dont know how transmissions work so the transmission has to be removed from the car and brought somewhere for them to work on it and i read that the engine and transmission come out together so it is easier for me to change the engine seals when the engine and transmission come out together and i read on the forum that people put Eagle Premier engines in their car and that the car wont shake as much because right now my car shakes a lot when it is parked and the other problem i have is that the gas pedal does not work for the first 5 minutes when driving the car and they told me the car needs fuel injection and that is why the engine needs to come out so i can put the eagle premier engine in but i first have to get an eagle premier engine and i dont want to take the engine out until i first have a eagle premier engine that works and that the eagle premier engine can be hooked up to a computer to control it because right now i dont have a computer in my car and i dont know why the gas pedal isnt working for the first 5 minutes, so i am going to get an eagle premier later this year but only if i can get a refund on the tax money which i might get in october

Quote Originally Posted by May81DeLorean View Post
    What happened is that to drive the car i needed a license plate and i couldnt get a license plate because the car was over 25 years old without an inspection and i didnt want to bring the car to the state inspection with oil dripping from it so i bought this purple stuff to clean the engine because the was oil all over the engine and that is when i noticed that there is also oil all over the frame but the problem is that the oil pan of the car is directly above the frame and i cant clean the frame of the car because the oil pan gives me no room to put my hand inside but it all turned out not to be needed anyways because i couldnt drive over to the state inspection until my parents got home because my car didnt have a license plate and i couldnt get a license plate until it got inspected so my mom had to drive behind my so nobody could see the car didnt have a license plate and then when we got there it was so late that the guys didnt want to see the car and instead took pictures of it with their camera phones with the doors open and up and told me to go inside anyways to get a license plate and they didnt need to inspect it because my mom said it was late in the day and they just wanted to go home and didnt want to stay late so my car never was inspected by the state and i spent hours in the garage getting prepared for the inspection and the little lights on the side by the wheels were not working and i had to get new bulbs and I had to go to NAPA to get new light bulb sockets for those little lights on the side

but that was the state inspection, i now have to bring my car to the town inspection but this is a value assessment and not a safety inspection

i read on the forum that the transmission has a weakness and that the weak pin has to be changed and i dont know how transmissions work so the transmission has to be removed from the car and brought somewhere for them to work on it and i read that the engine and transmission come out together so it is easier for me to change the engine seals when the engine and transmission come out together and i read on the forum that people put Eagle Premier engines in their car and that the car wont shake as much because right now my car shakes a lot when it is parked and the other problem i have is that the gas pedal does not work for the first 5 minutes when driving the car and they told me the car needs fuel injection and that is why the engine needs to come out so i can put the eagle premier engine in but i first have to get an eagle premier engine and i dont want to take the engine out until i first have a eagle premier engine that works and that the eagle premier engine can be hooked up to a computer to control it because right now i dont have a computer in my car and i dont know why the gas pedal isnt working for the first 5 minutes, so i am going to get an eagle premier later this year but only if i can get a refund on the tax money which i might get in october
    Does it still have the cargo net? You may need to reshim and replace the oil seals on the parcel shelf to prevent oil leaks from getting on the t panel.
    What town and state are you in?

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

town wants almost $1000, i have almost no money, my mom said I should go to town

O M G, I give up.

DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

But why would a bot post these borderline-coherent walls-o-text and not try to sell anything?
    He's not a bot.

(His writing style is eerily similar to that of the kid who wanted to use the tractor to push the car out of his neighbor's barn last year though. But that guy was a new account, and this one is almost two years old.)
    One and the same.

Worst case scenario, we waste some time. Best case scenario, we shake some sense into someone who appears to desperately need it.
    I believe a combination of the two fits.....

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Shut the F@#% up

It wouldn't suprise me to hear that Chris or another member developed it just to see what would happen. If so then it's genius.

I SO hope this is true. I would love to write a report about it and weather proof it.
    Last edited by Alex Brooks; 07-14-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Alex Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    I SO hope this is true. I would love to write a report about it and weather proof it.
    Its interesting. Every post he made before this thread is written completely differently. Every previous thread has proper sentence structure and punctuation. Maybe the account was hacked by one of those Soviets I keep hearing about on the news?

My VIN:    10353

How about a double feature?

Honestly I enjoy the members in here who are still trying to post answers to this bot. Did we ever figure out the "town"?

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

I have done something like this before, with The value assessment, and I would recommend that when you make up the Report, you make at least 2 copies because If you have done a good job, the town inspector might like his own copy to use as an example for others and the second copy would be a master copy in case you lose the first these wouldn’t have to be laminated as that would be crazy but you could if you wanted to, and use different fonts for each problem so that they stand out as well
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast