FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: town wants almost $1000, i have almost no money, my mom said I should go to town

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Best bot ever!

My VIN:    4665

+1. So interesting that the word "report" is capitalized in each use.
    Last edited by iflights; 07-13-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: More observations

My VIN:    under 1500

I think a lot of the fluid comes from the transmission most of it is very black but there is a small spot at the front of the transmission that is very dry

IMG_20180713_073315.jpg

IMG_20180713_073736 (1).jpg

My VIN:    3028

It’s kind of funny that his avatar is a police car.
    Attached Images
    Barry

How much did you pay for this project? After reading about all the issues, it seems like the bill of sale should justify the value you want to be at for tax purposes.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I just want him to say the name of the town. It seem now his/the bot's new buzz word is "Report" Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 6.23.31 PM.jpg
    Alex Brooks

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Best bot ever!
    BUT, If this is Not a bot, I'm worried about the next generations "Intelligent" continuation of the human species...

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Add something new to your post, stop saying the same thing or I lock the thread. Honestly man, if this is real, you need to move on, stop bitching, research and fix your issues, and most importantly stop saying the same things. Plenty of people here willing to help, and if you use a search feature, you will find (most likely) an easy inexpensive fix to several of your issues. Not to come off as harsh, but I will echo what many have blatantly pointed out, or hinted too, you sound like you don't need to own a car like this, at least at this stage in your life. The stress you convey here tells me, ownership simply isn't worth it for you....
    Soundkillr was here.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

OP needs to report the town in a town report.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by May81DeLorean View Post
    I think a lot of the fluid comes from the transmission most of it is very black but there is a small spot at the front of the transmission that is very dry

IMG_20180713_073315.jpg

IMG_20180713_073736 (1).jpg
    Even though the transmission is wet with blackened oil it may not actually be transmission fluid, but rather carbon filled dirty engine oil leaking from a high location on the engine and migrating down over the transmission.

Oil leaks are mostly nuisance issues.

The transmission fluid level is checked and filled via the square headed plug visible in your photo half way up on the passenger side of the transmission. Remove the plug, if oil runs out it’s full . If not, just add 80w-90 gear oil. The recommended oil brand is Red Line (80w-90 NS) gear oil has a strong pungent oder to it.

Green fluid is coolant leaking from loose hose connections. The quick fix is trace the fluid back to the leaking connection and tighten the clamp. 40-50 inch pounds. The correct way to do it, is to pressurize the system to 15 psi using a coolant system pressure tester. Then go around tightening all the hose clamps where fluid is dripping.

Clear or slightly yellow fluid is clutch or brake fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast