FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Busch Gardens DeLorean

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

Busch Gardens DeLorean

So instead of posting more of these photos in the best photos section, I figured having a new thread with it's own theme seemed fitting. The DeLorean (VIN#04254) was purchased from us in 2001 from Busch Gardens Theme Park in Williamsburg, Virginia. Busch Gardens briefly owned the DeLorean to promote the opening of its new section of the park, Ireland. From what I was told by the buyer, the car was eventually to be raffled off to a lucky winner. Busch Gardens made multiple keys that looked identical but only one key actually started the car. Whoever's key was able to start the car, was the winner and the car was theirs. How much of that actually happened I have no idea. After its appearance in the Norfolk, Virginia St. Patricks Day parade the car pretty much disappeared until it popped up on eBay in 2008. The Busch Gardens decals had been removed etc. When it sold in 2008 on eBay I'm not sure where it went to next. I did run a CarFax on the car using the VIN out of curiosity but the car hasn't been registered since it's sale in 2008. I only have a few photos of the car when it broke down due to someone burning the clutch out in a parade. I'm hoping there are other photos of the car out there besides mine and even perhaps while at Busch Gardens. These photos date back to 2001 time frame. If I find anymore that have the Busch Gardens Ireland decals on them I will upload those.

BGDMC2.jpg

BGDMC.jpg

BGDMC3.jpg

BGDMC4.jpg

Pictures 001.jpg
    Last edited by DeLorean04254; 07-17-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Had no idea about this car. It's funny how even pics from 2001 now look old. Thanks for sharing.

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Had no idea about this car. It's funny how even pics from 2001 now look old. Thanks for sharing.
    I think I took these with a disposable camera haha but yeah time goes by fast for sure.
    In search of VIN 04254