FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: My 2 DeLoreans are for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My 2 DeLoreans are for sale

For age and health reasons I would like to sell my DeLorean’s 1844 and 1782.

1844 was mechanically restored up to what I believe was “daily driver” status. It has been mostly sitting for about a year now it probably needs complete servicing. I believe it to be mechanically restored but still, like most DeLorean’s, needs more cosmetic restoration. It has a manual transmission, black interior, and has 47,498 miles on it. I have been starting it and driving around the block at least once a month for the past year but no more. I would like $17,000 for this car.

1782 is no doubt a project car. It looks OK and needs mostly mechanical restoration. 1782 has an automatic transmission, black interior and has 44,587 miles on it. When I acquired the car, it appeared to be the victim of the classic problem of attempting to start a car that had been sitting and had bad gas. Since I suspected the fuel system needed a complete restoration I decided to temporarily toss on a carburetor conversion kit for fun. I got the engine started in a couple of days. Of course, to ensure that a future owner could restore the original CFI fuel system if they so desired I did not make any permanent modifications and carefully packed away all of the CFI components. The car is “driveable” in the sense that I can start it, back it out of the garage and drive it up the street and back but I removed all the fuses not required to start the car and have not even looked at the circuits. I would like $13,000 for this car.

I will take $27,500 for both cars which would include all of my extra parts, manuals, and collectables.

IMG_0603.jpg
    JPEG image 2.jpg

You can contact me at [email protected]. I will update this post as more info is requested.
    Last edited by flyinglow; 07-30-2018 at 01:44 PM.