FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Where do these connectors go?

My VIN:    16795

Where do these connectors go?

I'm in the middle of refurbishing the evaporator box and replacing the carpets. Somewhere along the way I must have knocked these two connectors loose, as a don't remember disconnecting them and have nothing about them in my notes. Where do they go? I'm assuming the one with the green wire goes to the unoccupied terminal on the brake switch. Does the wire from the capacitor go there as well? It seems a little strange to use such long wires to put a capacitor across the switch.

IMG_20180802_160641305.jpg

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm in the middle of refurbishing the evaporator box and replacing the carpets. Somewhere along the way I must have knocked these two connectors loose, as a don't remember disconnecting them and have nothing about them in my notes. Where do they go? I'm assuming the one with the green wire goes to the unoccupied terminal on the brake switch. Does the wire from the capacitor go there as well? It seems a little strange to use such long wires to put a capacitor across the switch.

IMG_20180802_160641305.jpg
    They attach to the lower connection of the brake light switch a few inchs above in your picture. One connection piggybacks on the other.
    Rob

My VIN:    16795

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    They attach to the lower connection of the brake light switch a few inchs above in your picture. One connection piggybacks on the other.
    Rob
    Thanks!