Alright I give with this car, I cant get it to run correctly. Heres what has been done and checked:

Rebuilt engine - new high compression ratio pistons, rings, bearings, all sealed up, performance cams (hervey)
Fuel pump - new pump DMCH, filter, cleaned out tank, rebuilt CPR/WUR, Rebuilt fuel distributor, new lines, cleaned injectors
Vac lines all new, hooked up correctly, double checked multiple times
no vac leaks, did a smoke test, the one i found at the pipe of agony was fixed
timing is set to 13 degrees check with a timing light
primary pressure regulator is set at 5.4 bar, control pressure is good
has the delorean go uk exhaust with no cats
frquency valve buzzes and has power. power in open loop and buzz in closed loop
new plugs (delorean bosch) cap, wires, rotor (seated on correctly, checked the wire placement multiple times, all secured on the cap and plugs, not rotated 180)

What happens-
if you pull all of the injectors and put them in jars they all spray evenly and put out the same amount of fuel. I have noticed that they do drip a little after i release the pressure plate to go back to rest. When I "crack" the injectors to reset a base line the idle is good in open loop, the car has power and still has some hesitation, I hear a dull popping sound from the exhaust as i drive, gets worse the more gas you give it. when you let off the gas and the idle swings from 500 to 1200. the car will almost shut off unless you give it gas. you have very little movement on the mixture setting screw, to lean it shuts off to rich it shuts off

if you attempt to hook up the o2 sensor for closed loop you cant even get the thing to run right, nor can you get it into speck with a dwell meter, the idle improves and holds at 800 ish but it drives like crap and sputters and bucks worse than open loop.

the voltage on the dash gauge shows just above 8 with any accessory on (alternator hervey), i have charged my enersys odessy battery fully over night and it still drops. interesting thing is when in closed loop it holds better and no idle swing, when it is in open loop the idle swings with any electrical load, so badly the car will shut off

So im at a loss here.