FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Price for Stage 3 Clean Delorean.

My VIN:    First 700

What game is this...

I'd say that car is worth more than your truck (>$50k). It's a nice truck, just it is now used. This car will not have anything to detract its value. If the guy is spending $1000+ on headlights I'm guessing he put something into the underside too.

I didn't look at your invoice. Was the work done at DMC Houston? Looks like this car was living in the Austin/San Antonio area.

Now I have to say...all your posts bring a certain stink of disbelief. This cars in these pictures are known. The pictures also track into scam sites in late 2016...so there is also that. I'm guessing this "old guy" lives in that "town" from another more unusual thread on the board.

if it's for real and the two of you are happier with the other's vehicle, then I say swap away and be happy.

Banned

It's real! I've researched his posts about the car and hes owned it for years. He called Stephen Wynne (owner of DMC) to get the ok to give me all the info on his car. Waiting on the call. I thought the engine swap was done at dmc Houston but it looks like he had someone else do it. He said last time he took it to DMC was two years ago. I'm excited for this car. Driving down to Dallas to pick it up as soon as I get my title. Hope it drives as nice as it looks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Banned

He actually rents this delorean out as a static display for events. His website is... (moderator removed)

Banned

Point me to that thread sir

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Explain to me how a shop controls someone telling you about the car they own. Is there also a blood oath swearing the owner to secrecy?
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    5482

Jeff

Banned

No douchebag. He called Stephen to see if it was ok to get the information on his car records.

Banned

Random people cant just call and ask questions about someone else's car.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    And if it's truly in the condition he says how long would it last as a daily driver if well maintained? Tk
    Indefinitely*

There are several cars out there in the x00,000 mileage group. The Hollers car is about 800k give or take, albeit with a replacement engine.

btw, there are very few Stage III cars in existence, hence the doubt that this is one of them

*Bearing in mind that the level of maintenance required would probably be well above your 2017 truck.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

You mean to tell me this owner doesn't have detailed service records of this perfect car? You should definitely send him your title first as a gesture of good will. Then patiently wait for your Volvo twin turbo spec 3 car to arrive.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast