FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Interior Quarter Panels (RARE LH + RH *New Old Stock*) - Black

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

DeLorean Interior Quarter Panels (RARE LH + RH *New Old Stock*) - Black

Hello Fellow DeLorean Owners!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a set (BOTH LH + RH Panels) of NEW OLD STOCK (NOS) black interior quarter panels.
    These quarter panels are the later one-piece versions, and are in absolutely immaculate/new condition.
    As many of you may know, the LH interior quarter panel has been long unavailable and is extremely rare (I'm not sure if I have ever seen another one for sale).
    If you are looking to collect a rare back-up part, restoring a DeLorean, or want to upgrade what you currently have, don't miss out!
    I am selling many of my rare NOS parts which I either have as doubles, or are not VIN accurate to my own DeLorean.
    I have it up on eBay with a reserve of $700.00 - DMC sells the RH for about $230.00, so I am pricing the set on the rarity of the LH panel.
    If it does not sell at auction, I'll take offers from the forum members. Please PM me.

IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2655.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2653.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg

Thanks!
    Matt

PS: I'll be selling some additional NOS and no longer available parts so keep an eye out for them!
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Matt, Please contact us before you ship. Interested in other items available. Ebay will not allow a message apparently. Thanks
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    2706

Sir,

I need these . I assume Josh already bought them but if not consider me inline.

Thanks

Jimmy.

SOLD (quickly!)

Your PM box is full

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

The deal didn’t fall through. The seller decided to lie and tried to get out of contractual obligations through eBay. It is wrong in a small community to falsely represent and agree to terms, and then back out of a sale. This was clearly done to extort more money. I will be informing the entire community in every corner of social media to not do business with this seller anymore. In the future, sellers should carefully measure and pre-determine what it takes to ship a part or car or whatever. Changing the terms, after the fact, is never okay. I hope this was worth it.....I won’t sit here quietly and let you do this to others.

I just received a message from the seller that this deal fell through and that these were still for sale. I guess there is some drama associated with these parts that you guys need to work out.

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

I’m not a happy camper, that’s for sure. Original seller needs to be a man and hold up his end of the deal.

Response to bully...

I'll keep this brief and super calm.
    I think everyone who knows me here will vouch that I put honestly, kindness, friendship, relationships, and humor first and foremost.
    Mr. "Iz-no-mad" Ummmm... yes you Iz!
    Getting into the archaic “be a man” rhetoric just makes you look like a bully, especially since you never tried to contact me personally to discuss any sort of solution or concern.
    I’m in the DeLorean community because I'm passionate about the car, not making a buck on eBay. Financial gain from selling these few parts is honestly not high on my life list. A new baby on the way and trying to clear out storage most definitely is.

I don't want to get into this because I respect privacy, so anyone who wants to read my original eBay listing and see the all-caps "NOTE" in the description, please do. It is hopefully obvious that this was meant as a solution and that it was not meant to deceive - and double obvious why these were not boxed before they were sold (needing to fabricate a large, custom shipping box due to their awkward shape and curvature). What if the buyer was local for pickup? It was the best solution I had at the time for a situation that eBay does not address. I'm sorry if you not reading the whole description before purchase upset you, or if you were trying avoid obvious shipping costs after the fact by skipping over a best faith effort, and right into the technical foul. I digress...

Really the main thing I want to say (to the DeLorean community) is that Josh was amazing in how he handled this matter. Josh was caught in the middle and nothing here reflects on him or his opinions - he is a great guy. I had no contact with Iznomad at any point.

It was recommended to me to just cancel the original transaction. No financial harm was done on anyone’s side, other than my listing fee (no biggie).
    The item is now re-listed with the actual shipping at checkout - now that the item has been custom-boxed.

However... I will be pulling it off of eBay and selling the set of panels to someone in the community who shares in the passion. Sorry Iznomad.

Unfortunately, I’ll never be able to tell you or anyone else the full story for reasons that shall not be disclosed. You have your views and I have mine. It is apparent that you have no idea whom you are speaking to, and I’ll gladly leave it that way. It is honestly not worth the effort. You’ve made your decision and I’ve made mine. I agree to disagree and I don’t care to waste any additional time on it.