FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor BTTF - Deloreans Needed - Free Beers!

Outdoor BTTF - Deloreans Needed - Free Beers!

Greetings DMC fans!

I realize this is short notice, but here goes:

We are hosting a private (i.e. NOT a public showing) showing of the original BTTF film print on a HUGE 25' screen, outdoors. And yes, we licensed it from the studios.

We are looking for a 2-4 Delorean owners, and a guest each, that would be willing to join us for some free food, drinks and a great film! BONUS: If you have a BTTF DMC replica (Mr. Fusion, Flux Capacitor, etc), I will do my best to sweeten the pot for you!

WHEN: Friday, September 23rd
    We would need you, your guest, and your awesome ride at our location no later than 7pm.
    WHERE: I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

If you are interested, please email me your contact info, a picture of your DMC and a contact number to: miked (at) onbase.com with "MOVIE NIGHT" in the subject line!

Thanks for your time gang!

State and City at least!

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Greetings DMC fans!

We are hosting a private (i.e. NOT a public showing) showing of the original BTTF film print on a HUGE 25' screen, outdoors. And yes, we licensed it from the studios.

We are looking for a 2-4 Delorean owners, and a guest each, that would be willing to join us for some free food, drinks and a great film! BONUS: If you have a BTTF DMC replica (Mr. Fusion, Flux Capacitor, etc), I will do my best to sweeten the pot for you!

We would need you, your guest, and your awesome ride at our location no later than 7pm.
    WHERE: I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

If you are interested, please email me your contact info, a picture of your DMC and a contact number to: miked (at) onbase.com with "MOVIE NIGHT" in the subject line!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

At least give us the general location, look what you are asking....

Hey everyone, you don't know me but we are looking for someone to meet me and a bunch of my friends in a field with their Delorean. I can't be specific on the location, but I can assure you nobody will hear you scream.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Good Point

Michael,
    Excellent point. Here's some more info:
    1. This is a company-sponsored event for the company I work for, on our company's property. Not a field.
    2. Currently, we are over 300 people that have RSVP'd, and still climbing.
    3. I assumed "the west-side of Cleveland" was specific enough. But it's in Westlake.
    4. My email address is my work email.
    5. I'm not posting the specific name of our company as I don't want it to show up in the land of Google searches when customers or partners are looking for info about our products and services.

Hopefully this answers some questions.

Again, if you are interested, by all means email me. If not, no worries!

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    State and City at least!
    Westlake, OH

Thank you!

Now I know I'm out for sure!

South Texas!

Levy

Westlake, OH

3. I assumed "the west-side of Cleveland" was specific enough.
    It would have been specific enough had you mentioned it.

Let's give him a break, it was his first post after all!

Mike, I would love to attend but I'm too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    It would have been specific enough had you mentioned it.
    Greetings DMC fans!

WHERE: The west-side of Cleveland but I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

Still looking for a couple more

Thanks to those that have responded thus far! We are still looking for a couple more if anyone else is interested.

Also, if it is raining, we have a GIANT indoor location 1-mile down the road. The plus side is, you'll be able to park inside! Pretty much like a giant drive-in.

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    Let's give him a break, it was his first post after all!

Mike, I would love to attend but I'm too far away.

ummmm, your quote does'nt match the OP's quote. You added "The west side of Cleaveland"?...which was not in the OP's post.
    Last edited by Michael; 09-21-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast