Enjoy a DeLorean Day/tech session/gathering. These events are hosted by me and are free to attend. No pesky registrations, or dinners, or other things to get in your way! Just a day of fellowship and fun! Information can also be found on my Facebook page, North Carolina DeLorean Tech Session. Traditionally held at my home in Lexington, NC. We may begin the day at Cars and Coffee Charlotte (around 8:00 on hive drive....see the facebook page "cars and coffee charlotte" for more info) and then the rest of the group gathers at my home in the afternoon (for those that don't go to c&c first). This has become a popular way to begin the fun by showing our cars together. If someone wants an inspection and or help with some light work, we can do that too! Just post below what you think you might want to get accomplished and we can set some time aside to do it! I know there are/were some newer owners in the area that wanted to meet other owners in the area....here is your chance! (That's for you Jimmy and Ryan!). Just add your name below if you'd like to attend. First timers, please don't hesitate to ask me for my cell phone number and address.