FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean event on Saturday October 6th 2018 in North Carolina.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

DeLorean event on Saturday October 6th 2018 in North Carolina.

Enjoy a DeLorean Day/tech session/gathering. These events are hosted by me and are free to attend. No pesky registrations, or dinners, or other things to get in your way! Just a day of fellowship and fun! Information can also be found on my Facebook page, North Carolina DeLorean Tech Session. Traditionally held at my home in Lexington, NC. We may begin the day at Cars and Coffee Charlotte (around 8:00 on hive drive....see the facebook page "cars and coffee charlotte" for more info) and then the rest of the group gathers at my home in the afternoon (for those that don't go to c&c first). This has become a popular way to begin the fun by showing our cars together. If someone wants an inspection and or help with some light work, we can do that too! Just post below what you think you might want to get accomplished and we can set some time aside to do it! I know there are/were some newer owners in the area that wanted to meet other owners in the area....here is your chance! (That's for you Jimmy and Ryan!). Just add your name below if you'd like to attend. First timers, please don't hesitate to ask me for my cell phone number and address.

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Bump!

Still plan on doing this. Meet up spot one is Charlotte. Meet up point two is my house or a shop in Archdale, but most likely the shop Bc an owner wants some tuning done on his engine. Glad to have others join in. Gimme a shout if you want to attend for some or all of the day.

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

let me know when you have the next event. I would like to attend.

I will probably make an announcement sometime in March for a meet in April. Also watch North Carolina DeLorean Tech Session page on Facebook.