Sorry for the late notice on this one, but I just checked the email box and saw this one:

Hi,

My name is Arielle Ladin, I am a student at UCF in Orlando. I am involved in planning an 80s themed event. Knowing that the DeLorean was an iconic car from the 1980s, I was hoping to maybe have a few cars at the entrance of the venue on UCF campus to enhance the theme and set the tone for the 80s themed party. Cars do not need to be open, and people will take pictures next to them. The location will be supervised with the owners present. The event is open to the general student population at no charge to student. We were hoping some club members or owners would consider donating an hours time to our event, and they then will be invited to our party. The date of the event is September 24, 2011 at 8pm. The event is taking place at the Fairwinds Alumni Center at UCF. I am looking forward to your favorable response. If any of your members are UCF alumni, Knightro would love to take a picture with you and your car. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Arielle Ladin
Event Planner
(954) 495-5332
If any of you local boys can help her out, please give her a call. Thanks!