FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aftermarket fuse box

My main concern was how time consuming it would be but in the end it doesn’t matter: the previous owner had DMC Florida replace the fuse box.

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    My main concern was how time consuming it would be but in the end it doesn’t matter: the previous owner had DMC Florida replace the fuse box.
    If you are serious about this mod i can bring every tool needed as I do 2M at work and build rf cables as part of my job sometimes. have all the dmc( that's a company actually that makes very good tools believe it or not lol) tools we would need

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    If you are serious about this mod i can bring every tool needed as I do 2M at work and build rf cables as part of my job sometimes. have all the dmc( that's a company actually that makes very good tools believe it or not lol) tools we would need
    I have a DMC pin crimper I use for round pins. It crimps on four sides of the round pin. Very expensive tool.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Thanks but it’s been replaced already😀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2