Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Tap Tap Tap . . . is this thing on?

  1. #31
    Not a DeLorean Guru
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Rochester, NY

    Posts:    2,178

    My VIN:    01049

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Speaking of carbs, they are pretty awesome, even 9 years later.
    What kind of boob puts a carb on their car???
    -Mike
    1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

  2. #32
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    917

    Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    What kind of boob puts a carb on their car???
    Touche. That might be the only thing more awesome than carbs.

  3. #33
    Not a DeLorean Guru
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Rochester, NY

    Posts:    2,178

    My VIN:    01049

    Wow. Look at your post count. Fate has decided that you must buy a Porsche.sam 911.PNG
    -Mike
    1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

  4. #34
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    917

    Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    Wow. Look at your post count. Fate has decided that you must buy a Porsche.sam 911.PNG
    My hero and role model drove a 911!

    yyyyyyyeahhhhhh.JPG

  5. #35
    Not a DeLorean Guru
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Rochester, NY

    Posts:    2,178

    My VIN:    01049

    We just became best friends.
    -Mike
    1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

  6. #36
    Senior Member Timebender's Avatar
    Join Date:  Nov 2011

    Location:  Jamul, CA

    Posts:    1,470

    My VIN:    07000

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    You'll be shocked, but I'm not on Facebook. Though I've heard the DMC community has a strong presence on there as well, so that is great.
    And everyone now has all the DMC owners personal data (or anyone who’s on Facebook), thanks to not only FB’s last mistake, but the current news from them where thousands of FB user’s data has been stolen due to the whole “sign up or sign in with Facebook” button.

    FB is a scourge, and they need to be taken down permanently.

  7. #37
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    4,634

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    And everyone now has all the DMC owners personal data (or anyone who’s on Facebook), thanks to not only FB’s last mistake, but the current news from them where thousands of FB user’s data has been stolen due to the whole “sign up or sign in with Facebook” button.

    FB is a scourge, and they need to be taken down permanently.
    +1 !

  8. #38
    Not really banned Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    3,426

    Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    And everyone now has all the DMC owners personal data (or anyone who’s on Facebook), thanks to not only FB’s last mistake, but the current news from them where thousands of FB user’s data has been stolen due to the whole “sign up or sign in with Facebook” button.

    FB is a scourge, and they need to be taken down permanently.
    Mehhh. That pales in comparison to Chris B's database which he publishes over and over non stop. If someone takes a pic of a D and puts it on instagram, FB, snapchat, etc., he not only reposts it but gives the vin and tags the owner. Nobody is invisible.

  9. #39
    Not a DeLorean Guru
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Rochester, NY

    Posts:    2,178

    My VIN:    01049

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Mehhh. That pales in comparison to Chris B's database which he publishes over and over non stop. If someone takes a pic of a D and puts it on instagram, FB, snapchat, etc., he not only reposts it but gives the vin and tags the owner. Nobody is invisible.
    We also just became best friends.
    -Mike
    1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

  10. #40
    Not really banned Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    3,426

    Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    We also just became best friends.
    No buddy, we became friends when you said (and I quote) "Good gravy your car is clean!" Yeah, I remember that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •