FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean World (2002 - Present), De Gull Wing, DCS and Gullwing Magazines

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

DeLorean World (2002 - Present), De Gull Wing, DCS and Gullwing Magazines

Hi everyone

I recently purchased a stunning set of mint condition DeLorean World magazines from issue 1 (1983) to 2002 and I've got the collector bug.

I'd love to source a mint condition set of DeLorean World magazines from 2002 to present. It's worth mentioning that I just joined the DOA and have asked the secretary if it's possible to purchase a set of back issues. If I can get it direct, I'll go for that.

I'm also looking for a full set of mint condition De Gull Wing newsletters, DCS magazines and Gullwing Magazines too.

I'm also on the lookout for other rare magazine collections or DeLorean documentation.

Willing to pay top dollar so if you'd like to cash your minty collection out, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Col
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

i’ll look what i have tomorrow and let you know.

tony

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

225 magazines

I just counted up my issues. All are truly mint and look like they have never been opened except 2 of them have wrinkled covers. I have

48 Delorean News magazines
    16 DCS magazines
    19 Deloreans magzines
    86 Delorean World Magazines
    50 DeGullwing newsletters/magazines (approx 50, some duplicates)
    5 Delotech newsletters
    1 pile of tech supplements, catalogs, and ads.

I've been thinking about listing them for a while, as I read them all. 99% of them were new, mailed to me in a box so they didn't go through USPS. (i bought every back issue I could).

I don't even want to figure out what I spent on them, as I know it was too much. So, if you want them, shoot me a pm.

tony c