FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 1981 DeLorean Gas Flap Hood, Black Int. 5 Speed Signed by Doc & Biff.

My VIN:    2848

1981 DeLorean Gas Flap Hood, Black Int. 5 Speed Signed by Doc & Biff.

Hello and thank you for looking at my Delorean. This car is a absolute time capsule! It is an earlier vin, much rarer gas-flap hood car and has only 39,000 miles! Everything works on the car except there is a small leak in the A/C. Brand new Alpine stereo installed. All of the lights work. I got the car from California about 12 years ago. I went through the brakes installing a new master cylinder and rebuilding the calipers and brand new stainless brake lines. They work as new with no sticking or pulling. Recent tune up with all new vacuum hoses, new cap, rotor, plugs etc. I flushed out the cooling system and replaced the coolant lines that were showing age. I installed daytime running lights and a front suspension brace and installed new LED lights on the doors and the dome lights. New tires were installed and I also replaced the steering grommet. It runs better than any DeLorean that I have ever seen.

This car has the original leather seats and they are in pretty good shape. It has the original binnacle and dash board and they are flawless.

This car runs great. It starts right up and shifts exactly as it should. The body has no visible flaws and the frame shows no rust. The doors don't bind and glide up and down with no issues. You will be hard pressed to find a better original car! It comes with paperwork from the original owner, the original owners manual and cover, the original jack kit as well as the early car tool kit and a custom fit sun screen cover. Lots of extras included too. Don't miss this one! It will be hard to find another one as nice!

$38k obo Located in Northern Colorado.

Walk around video. copy and paste the link below.
    https://youtu.be/c-teLrdqvgM

fullsizeoutput_195.jpg
    IMG_3938.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpgIMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3944.jpg
    -Alex
    We work jobs we hate, to buy shit we don't need, to impress people we don't even like.

My VIN:    2848

$34,870.
    -Alex
    We work jobs we hate, to buy shit we don't need, to impress people we don't even like.

My VIN:    03430

Quote Originally Posted by Jnesselroad View Post
    Pretty sure thats a scam add. This car is also listed on ebay for over 35k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk