FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delorean Hood with Groves Style lines no gas flap

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Hi all. Interestingly, the hood didn't sell. I still have it. I had a buyer who sadly bailed on the day it was due to be picked up and I haven't had the time to let other potential buyers know because I got totally distracted with my baby boy during paternity leave from work. Apologies.

I'm going to hold onto it for the time being but I may consider letting it go in the coming months. I'll offer it to the original people who contacted me first - in order. HAVLIK6835, you'll get the right of first refusal.
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

My VIN:    16409

Linda Powell from southern CA was looking for a grooved hood.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    Hi all. Interestingly, the hood didn't sell. I still have it. I had a buyer who sadly bailed on the day it was due to be picked up and I haven't had the time to let other potential buyers know because I got totally distracted with my baby boy during paternity leave from work. Apologies.

I'm going to hold onto it for the time being but I may consider letting it go in the coming months. I'll offer it to the original people who contacted me first - in order. HAVLIK6835, you'll get the right of first refusal.
    Is there some sort of notification you can turn on so you get alerts like this? I would have responded to you in a second and just decided to go onto dmc talk with some spare time. DEFINITELY interested!

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by HAVLIK6835 View Post
    Is there some sort of notification you can turn on so you get alerts like this? I would have responded to you in a second and just decided to go onto dmc talk with some spare time. DEFINITELY interested!
    Just below the thread's title:
    Click on "Thread Tools" >> "Subscribe to this Thread..." >> "Instant notification by email"...

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Click on "Thread Tools" >> "Subscribe to this Thread..." >> "Instant notification by email"...
    LOL. From wanting, to not interested, then wishing he had jumped on it but now it's too late only to learn it is still avaliable, now back to "interested".

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    LOL. From wanting, to not interested, then wishing he had jumped on it but now it's too late only to learn it is still avaliable, now back to "interested".
    yes, heÂ’s still interested in selling it IÂ’m interested in buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Thanks for the tip!

interested buyer

Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post

Hi Pal, i'm new in the forum, i saw your conversation about the hood. I'm realy interested if you still have it. I can pay 4.000,00 for it. if it seams interesting, please contact me. i'm out of the country. but i have some one that can pick it up for me. just let me know. (+55 31 97547-8548 this is my cell fone, if wish to contact me in whatsapp.) thanks!!

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

A quick update on this. The hood sold to the OP in this thread. He travelled up from Orange County in Feb 2020 to collect it from me in the Bay Area. Thanks for all of the interest.
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2