FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Sales Tips ***Split From For Sale***

My VIN:    10353

Sales Tips ***Split From For Sale***

Before you start dropping the price have you posted this on the Delorean Fanatics Facebook page? I keep mentioning this since I see way more activity there then sadly this forum.

Not sure if your video has frame shots but you might want to include a few of those if you can for the hardcore Delorean buyers! Good luck!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by eight8toy View Post
    Before you start dropping the price have you posted this on the Delorean Fanatics Facebook page? I keep mentioning this since I see way more activity there then sadly this forum.
    LOL...talk about a waste of time. Of the 9k Fanatics, half are Chris B's and the other half prepubescent teens.
    Last edited by Michael; 11-13-2018 at 12:15 PM.

My VIN:    10353

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    LOL...talk about a waste of time. Of the 9k Fanatics, half are Chris B's and the other half prepubescent teens.
    Ya it may be filled with a lot of "fanatics" but I've seen a lot of excitement and discussions over posts for cars for sale and people asking where to find cars for sale. This site unfortunately seems to only have the same 10 or so people posting (you and me included!) so unfortunately doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic.

That being said, I'm only trying to help this fellow owner gain as much attention as he can for his nice car.

My VIN:    1596

Club(s):   (DMA)

The "DeLorean Cars and Parts For Sale: NOS, New, and Used" group is pretty good. It's a closed group with about 3,000 members. I found two cars that considered and eventually found the one I purchased there - although the seller also cross-posted here.
    Last edited by Boxbot; 11-13-2018 at 03:32 PM.

My VIN:    Between VINs

I noticed that 'train horn' wasn't listed in the specs for the car. Odd.