FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Expo 2019 - Spokane, Washington

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

DeLorean Expo 2019 - Spokane, Washington

The 2019 DeLorean Expo hosted by the DeLorean Owners Association will be held in Spokane, Washington on June 6th-9th, 2019!

Registration for the event is now open!
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    The 2019 DeLorean Expo hosted by the DeLorean Owners Association will be held in Spokane, Washington on June 6th-9th, 2019!

Registration for the event is now open!
    what all events are being planned for this expo?

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Ok, why are you having this event? Why should I go? a little lacking on info there, FYI.

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

So, I guess there is nothing going on? What’s the draw for the Expo? VIP guests?tech day?

With this being expo being right outside my back door, I am very interested in going. But I am curious as to what happens at the expo, is there going to be a bunch of vendors offering deals on parts because of the expo? I would probably take Friday off of work and just be there as long as I can on Friday only. Or is it just a car show that will end up costing me a bunch of money to go to? I would like to know some more details. When you try to look up info on past expos, does not seem to be much info.

My VIN:    10907

We're still firming up the details, but so far the schedule is going to include a driving tour to Coeur d'Alene and museum tours on Thursday, a lunch buffet and tech talks by Oliver and Terry Holler on Friday (we're doing lunch instead of dinner because an evening event is in the works, stay tuned for details but it's something we think will be of interest to DeLorean fans), a car show in Riverfront Park on Saturday with awards and a raffle at the dinner banquet Saturday night.

Apologies for the lack of information up until now but please bear with us, we're doing our best to make this a fun and entertaining event and we hope we'll see you guys there!

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Go here:
    https://members.deloreanowners.org/expo19registration/

scoll down a bit to see some of the optional items planned.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

Am I in?

I filled out my registration and am waiting
    to see if it went through ok. No response yet.

Yea, we recieved your registration. I think you might have had a typo in your email, pm me the correct one and I'll forward your confirmation.

We just got the go-ahead to announce this... Friday night's schedule will include a screening of Tamir's Framing John DeLorean documentary! This will be at 8:00 pm at the Magic Lantern Theater just up the street from the Davenport Grand Hotel and tickets will be included for all registered attendees (up to the capacity of the theater). Hope we'll see some more of you there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast