FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Ind. NOT a black Friday Sale

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

DeLorean Ind. NOT a black Friday Sale

DeLorean Industries NOT a black Friday sale.

With innovation comes many revisions. We are now moving on to our REV-D configuration for our SPEC stainless frame. The changes are mostly cosmetic with the biggest change being the center section allocations. Two things that have come from this:

___ All allocations for K jet have been removed from the frame. This means holes for fuel lines, mounting of lines, accumulator mounting etc. Others rely on K jet for their business/ livelihood exclusively. They do not want you to know how scarce the parts to properly fix K jet are. With that said we see no reason to build frames to support this any longer as we have yet to build a K jet stainless frame car. Our business is geared towards the future not holding on to the past.

___ All allocations for automatic transmissions have been removed from the frame. There are no plans at this time to produce any more K jet/EFI automatic chassis cars. Moving forward chassis will only be set up for the five speed configuration along with EFI. If you have expressed interest in the past to purchase a frame outright or installed by us configured for K jet and or the auto frame option in general now is the time.

I've decided to sell off all remaining REV-C frames and update all commissions possible in progress to the newest SPEC available.

Price for the remaining K jet ready chassis configured as an auto or manual upon request is 8995.00.

This includes:

__ complete frame assembly
    __ fuel tank closing plate
    __ rear closing bar (removes for easy engine removal/install
    __ fully passivated satin mil spec finish on all welds

crate/freight shipping services available upon request at an additional charge.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    4675, 4190, 3114 and others

Club(s):   (DMA) (DMWC) (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Rev-d frame

Good decision getting rid of those K Jet holes and the auto trans brackets I cut these off the car when installing the 4 speed tiptronics automatic, The mounting bracket for the trans mounts to the bottom of the frame.
    I also remove the stock mounts for the shifter and use a custom bolt on design.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

As of today one automatic and one manual remain.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters