FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Steering wheel DMC logo center pad

My VIN:    2186

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Steering wheel DMC logo center pad

Anyone know where I can get the DMC logo embedded steering wheel center pad? (As seen here in this photo). They are sold out in the DMC store and eBay is proving useless.

10706_1_.jpg

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Paone View Post
    Anyone know where I can get the DMC logo embedded steering wheel center pad? (As seen here in this photo). They are sold out in the DMC store and eBay is proving useless.

10706_1_.jpg
    Try calling the dealers, the DMCH site doesn't always reflect local inventory.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    Try calling the dealers, the DMCH site doesn't always reflect local inventory.
    Hey Dave... or others in the DMCH location world... whatever happened to the location specific parts pages that used to show this kind of thing? Midwest, Florida, Northwest, etc.? I know Toby still has his own parts page, but you guys used to have a few different things that you wouldn't find on the Houston parts diagram pages. Front strut tower bar, Joe Cool products, Momo steering wheels and adapters. I think there were a lot of other things over the years, but I can't remember very many. Everything on there was always pretty unique. Would love to see those kinds of things for sale somewhere again.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?10...l=1#post148406

The badge is a bit different but it's a start. The one in your pic looks a lot like the badging on the luggage DMCH sells. Might contact James at DMCH and see if the luggage manufacturer can source the letters.
    Last edited by Michael; 03-30-2019 at 11:29 PM.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Hey Dave... or others in the DMCH location world... whatever happened to the location specific parts pages that used to show this kind of thing? n.
    I don't really know. Not something I've kept up with in retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The badge is a bit different but it's a start. The one in your pic looks a lot like the badging on the luggage DMCH sells. Might contact James at DMCH and see if the luggage manufacturer can source the letters.
    They are two different things. The one you referenced is a Momo wheel with a DMC logo insert that was machined out of aluminum. The part just asked about is a replacement for the center cover of the stock DeLorean wheel.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post

They are two different things. The one you referenced is a Momo wheel with a DMC logo insert that was machined out of aluminum. The part just asked about is a replacement for the center cover of the stock DeLorean wheel.
    Oh I didn't know it was the pad made like that. I thougt he was referring to the DMC letters. I just thought someone sourced the letters and glued them to a bare OE pad.
    Last edited by Michael; 03-31-2019 at 07:46 AM.

My VIN:    16409

Call Mike at DMC-MW, that is where I got mine. He had a few in stock when I was there during DCS last year.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California