FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean climate control HVAC plastic dash panel (reproduced)

DeLorean climate control HVAC plastic dash panel (reproduced)

Delorean Interior Climate Control Panel for Center console. (Reproduced) ($70 + 9 domestic shipping)

These HVAC panels seem to sell for a ridiculous amount of money on auction sites. Maybe someone is already making them, but I am selling them for 70 dollars each with 9 dollar domestic US shipping charge. (Message me for international quote). I am even giving a 7 day return policy. If you aren't happy with the quality, post mark it back to me within 7 days and i'll refund you. (returns don't include damaging part due to installation)

I will have more available. If Interested, please message me

It is for the plastic panel only. The foam and painting are not included at this time. Panels are UV Resistant and are not brittle.

I'm located in GRANTSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA. Its coastal, near New Bern, if you are familiar with the area.

I am also listed on Ebay as well.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ron; 12-12-2018 at 05:50 PM. Reason: location

My VIN:    2245

What are they made of?

Quote Originally Posted by r00b View Post
    What are they made of?
    Good morning, forgive me for the delayed response. I didn't get an email notification. I will look into why that didn't happen. The panels are made of plastic just like the original parts were made.

The panel originally in my car was cracked in to about 4 pieces and I attempted to glue it back together with no luck. I found one on ebay for sell and purchased it for 185 dollars(!) only to get it and see that the alignment tabs on each corner were broken off. I made repairs to the panel that would allow me to make a mold of the part. I then made a silicone mold of the panel that I could cast parts from. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I haven't painted them, nor do I have the foam for the edges, or the decal that covers the front, but the panel is strong and durable that looks "factory correct". I have a few hundred dollars in making my materials and mold. But I thought if someone needed one, Id be happy to send them one. I have pics on here, but if you aren't able to see it for some reason, shoot me a message,.....i'll try to respond a little faster

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Post missing? -- See Sticky/Rules HERE.