FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Illinois owners.

My VIN:    Former vin #4076

Illinois owners.

Is there any owners here on dmctalk that resides in the Illinois area that could help me out with looking at a Delorean that i possible will buy ? This may be my second time around owning a Delorean, so i know the importance of having the inspected, preferably by another owner.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

You need to post what part of the state you are looking at the car. Chicago area or downstate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    Former vin #4076

Right, my misstake. It is located in Rockton, Winnebago County. Upstate.
    Last edited by johan900; 12-20-2018 at 03:12 AM.

My VIN:    Midproduction

You could have the owner drive the car to Midwest and have them look at your car as a third party. They're only an hour away from Rockton.

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by dmcnc View Post
    You could have the owner drive the car to Midwest and have them look at your car as a third party. They're only an hour away from Rockton.
    I was going to suggest Midwest too. Unless the OP has some reason not to ask them for an assessment, they're about your best option for an accurate summary of the car being considered. Being able to trust someone's judgement and expertise when you're on the opposite side of the ocean is important. Very, very few people ever chime in about something bad happening with Midwest. I trust them to be honest and considerate more than some of the people I'm related to.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

There is a pretty good chance Mike at DMCMW is familiar with the car or the owner as a customer.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

What is the VIN on this car? DMC MW can check to see what's been done if it's been there before. I purchased my car from them. They are the best in the business.