FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: WTB Driver's side window regulator

My VIN:    1335

WTB Driver's side window regulator

Hi,

I'm a new owner (VIN 1335) and my window stopped working today. It's all the way down and all I get is a clicking of the motor engaging when I press the switch in either direction. I took the panel apart and can't seem to figure out how to manually push the window back up.

I'm in the market for a new regulator. The motor is good, I just need a replacement to get the window rolled back up.

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Quote Originally Posted by Dhennick99 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a new owner (VIN 1335) and my window stopped working today. It's all the way down and all I get is a clicking of the motor engaging when I press the switch in either direction. I took the panel apart and can't seem to figure out how to manually push the window back up.

I'm in the market for a new regulator. The motor is good, I just need a replacement to get the window rolled back up.
    Still need a window regulator/motor?

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by hippieman9 View Post
    Still need a window regulator/motor?
    I need one (p/n 110073). You have one for sale? New? Price? PM me if you'd like or post here.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior