FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: My DeLorean is going to be on Car Fix

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

My DeLorean is going to be on Car Fix

I just dropped of my DeLorean at the studios for Car Fix. They are going to add Sound Deadening and a Back Up Camera.

Filming will take place this week and a trip to DMC Florida in Orlando tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    <2000

Nice! Can't wait to see the episode.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Let's see if they come up with anything meaningful for sound deadening. Dynamat or its equivalent on all of the fiberglass is less than impressive, heavy and expensive. I've long believed that the fiberglass tub of our cars resonates and creates a lot of low frequency droning type noise. I'd like to see some good deadening on the rear wall along with some active 'inverted wavelength' type of noise canceling system.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    6654

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    Let's see if they come up with anything meaningful for sound deadening. Dynamat or its equivalent on all of the fiberglass is less than impressive, heavy and expensive. I've long believed that the fiberglass tub of our cars resonates and creates a lot of low frequency droning type noise. I'd like to see some good deadening on the rear wall along with some active 'inverted wavelength' type of noise canceling system.
    I already got noise canceling inverted wavelength.... Bose Noise Canceling headphones. I bought them for my wife so she would ride in my D.

It's the story I used when I approached the people at Car Fix, it's even the truth.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    5482

Awesome Lenny! Let us know when the episode is scheduled to air and I'll definitely set my DVR.
    Jeff