FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vanity plate question (Don't ask).

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Maybe get one that reads "I'm a stuck up jerk that doesn't have the time to engage your interest in my car, if the tables were reversed however, I would want you to indulge my interest" There must be a way to fit that into 7 letters....
    M-I-C-H-A-E-L

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    M-I-C-H-A-E-L

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Well since it has been proclaimed that you are now the ambassador here you don't have to worry about me being one for the car, who in the hell actually thinks of this stuff, oh, yeah, a fan boy with his head so far up his ass he can't control himself.

So now that we've both pissed on one another's leg twice, let's leave it at that, It's not good for the site and the 2 of us most likely have enough internet experience to light the world on fire, so let's not. Peace.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Getting back to the topic of this thread in NJ you must offer up 3 different choices. There are also some rules and then they have the final say if they don't like your choices, too vulgar, too controversial, if someone already got it, etc. I think you can get historical personalized plates. Read the rules carefully and try and figure out something creative. You have to get regular plates first and then they send you the personalized plate later.
    David Teitelbaum

Quote Originally Posted by About time View Post
    Well since it has been proclaimed that you are now the ambassador here you don't have to worry about me being one for the car, who in the hell actually thinks of this stuff, oh, yeah, a fan boy with his head so far up his ass he can't control himself.

So now that we've both pissed on one another's leg twice, let's leave it at that, It's not good for the site and the 2 of us most likely have enough internet experience to light the world on fire, so let's not. Peace.

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by About time View Post

You joined the forum merely a month ago, but here you are already arguing with senior members of the community.
    I will admit Michael can be a little course, but he does know a thing or two.

Just waiting for this to play out, will you still be here this time next year? Ill place my bets with no.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You joined the forum merely a month ago, but here you are already arguing with senior members of the community.

Just waiting for this to play out, will you still be here this time next year? Ill place my bets with no.
    Michael is.... very senior.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Michael is.... very senior.
    Things have never been the same since the prostate exam. He seemed professional enough and his craigslist ad was well written but something was off about him.

For the record I never considered us to be arguing. I'm just old school which means my skin is so thick that Hannibal would be like "it's not worth the effort".
    Last edited by Michael; 01-11-2019 at 04:50 PM.

I would assume it meant he was in the military "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Normally my mind wouldn't go to sexual orientation but seeing it on the back of a DeLorean would pretty much seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Well if you look at the post just above yours you'll see it's been put to bed, yet you want to stir the pot, tisk tisk. As for me being here in 1 year, well if I get the car I can pretty much say I will be here, if I don't I don't see much reason to be here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast