FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Assorted parts - fuel and air & some free!

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Assorted parts - fuel and air & some free!

If anyone is looking for originality, I have:
    • Valve, air inlet (105952) DMCH: $126.56
    • Engine air inlet duct (105831) DMCH:$NLA
    • and maybe some of the little bits and pieces associated with these parts...just too lazy to itemize.

$50 plus actual shipping and they are yours.

• 6 CIS fuel injectors - fully functional when removed, with hollow bolt in top (102742, 102343) DMCH: $74.63 + $5.95

$50 each or $200 for all 6 plus actual shipping

• Fuel tank sending unit (110555) DMCH: $149.25 Installed less than 5 years ago, works fine, just not needed anymore due to purchasing their new fuel pump unit that includes sender.

$75 plus actual shipping

I have the original fuel pump, cover seal and support ring if anyone wants them for only the shipping cost. Were working when removed. Sorry, the sealing ring boot was ripped.

• While surface rusty, I have the Front pipe (crossover with 2 heatshields) (110576) DMCH: $368.75 + $19.88 + $19.88

$150 plus actual shipping

• Also rusty, but sand blastable, both exhaust manifolds (102257, 10225 DMCH: $439.10 EACH

$!00 each plus actual shipping

• Catalytic converter - Probably only suitable for gutting and using as a 'fake' one, rusty (100419) DMCH: $NLA

$50 plus actual shipping

• Muffler with tailpipes, surface rusty but no through rust (110194) DMCH:$616.13

$250 plus actual shipping

• Idle speed ECU (106896) DMCH: $343.75

$175 plus actual shipping

I probably have some of the associated brackets and bits and pieces to go with any of the above if desired, again just too lazy to list everything. I also have the entire intake manifold and horns if anyone is interested. Some throttle pieces, electrical connectors, etc.. try me, I might have it.
    If any of these interest you I can provide pics for you.

Prices are WELL discounted off DMCH as you can see, but so long as you don't mind being told "NO" if you insult me, feel free to counter. Barter is also a possibility.
    My EFI system is here to stay, so I'm letting go of any of the legacy parts........
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Sending unit and fuel pump parts are sold.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.