FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: T-40 Tow Tug parts

T-40 Tow Tug parts

I work at the old Blytheville AFB in Arkansas. We have aT-40 tow tug that I need Brakes wheel seals and bearings for does anybody know where I can get parts for this tug? It is D1T40-0060 Built Nov 81 any help would be greatly appreciated.

My VIN:    DMC / Logan D2T40-0094 Tow Tractor (2018-Present), 10191 (2010), 961 (2002-2009)

Tech Manual that relates close to T-40

Hi from T-40 #94 in Kansas. I have not been able to find the #10310019 Technical Manual from DMC/Logan Manufacturing yet for parts information. It cross references to USAF Technical Order or TO 36M3-3-38-1 and so far I have come up short. With your possible connections this manual should have the information you need. Does your T-40 have any documentation on site?

What I can offer you is a copy of TO 36M3-3-37-11 for a Northwestern model that seem to share engine, transmission and many other parts with the T-40. There is an index in Section 6-1 Parts List that identifies manufacturer number and part number as listed years ago. It may give you a place to start in your search. Many of the driveline information has been accurate so you might have luck with brake system parts in this manual. Most of my parts cross reference to early 1980's Dodge D150 pickup truck with online auto parts suppliers.

If you come across any information please share!

Good luck!

Matt
    Attached Files