FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Naval Classic Car Show - Looking for DeLorean - May 4th: 11AM - 4PM, Loc: Dahlgren VA

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Naval Classic Car Show - Looking for DeLorean - May 4th: 11AM - 4PM, Loc: Dahlgren VA

Posting for Barbara, I have no affiliation with this event, please contact her for due diligence and further details.

I'm trying to find a local DeLorean owner who might be willing to bring their car to Naval Support Facility (NSF) Dahlgren – a Navy base in Dahlgren Virginia (Right over the 301 bridge into VA from MD) for a Classic and Custom Car & Bike show we are holding for our Sailors, Service members and their families. I would be most grateful for any assistance you might have to offer. Details Below:

Naval Support Facility (NSF) Dahlgren Parade

Field, Dahlgren VA 22448 rain or shine on May 4, 2019 from 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.,
    if you do not have base access, a vetting form is required three weeks prior
    to the event. Folks can email me if they need a vetting form.
    Thanks so much in advance!

Barbara M. Wagner
    Naval Support Activity South Potomac MWR
    Dahlgren, VA
    757-903-6764
    [email protected]
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Thanks for the post Tamir! I'm one of the co-founders of the Tri-State DeLorean Club for Maryland Virginia and West Virginia and we will try to reach out to Barbara to see what we can do or any of our members can help out!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!