FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 4th-7th

Only A Gibson Is Good Enough DeLorean937's Avatar

My VIN:    5712 - Ace Frehley's DMC

Club(s):   (DCF)

2019 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 4th-7th

Good Morning DCF!

Join us in central Florida on April 4-7, 2019 for the 16th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival children’s charity event! This four-day festival showcases North America’s largest collection of exotic cars, race cars, Hollywood movie cars, and iconic actors and celebrities, coming together to help children with life threatening medical conditions.

The DeLorean Club of Florida has been a proud participant of this show since 2005, and we are excited to be able to continue that tradition this year. Last year, we were lucky enough to have 10 beautiful DeLoreans at the show, and we would love to have even more this year! Registration is $75 through February 28th, and $95 after March 1st. All proceeds from this show go to benefit children's charities such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, and Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital.

To register, simply go to http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com and click on the register button. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Register by April 28th to avoid the late registration fee!

My VIN:    <2000

Thanks Robert!

I'm registered. I think I saw in another thread that Nick is too. Anybody else at this point?

Also, is there any interest in meeting for dinner after the show? If so I can organize something.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheers,
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

I'm soooo bummed! I'm shooting a wedding that day!

My VIN:    VIN 16514

I'm registered also looking forward to seeing you all again.

My VIN:    10270

I'll be on spring break in the Sarasota area at that time and might have a chance to drive over to see the show and meet the DCF folks.

Is non-show parking challenging? I don't mind walking a fair distance if necessary.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    <2000

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    I'll be on spring break in the Sarasota area at that time and might have a chance to drive over to see the show and meet the DCF folks.

Is non-show parking challenging? I don't mind walking a fair distance if necessary.
    Hi Luke. That's great! It's an awesome show to see and there's no entrance fee for spectators.

Non show parking is a breeze. You can park on one of the many nearby beautiful streets in Celebration and walk for 5-10 minutes, or there are paid lots very close to the downtown.

I'll PM an example address that I use for parking when I'm not showing my car.

Cheers,
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Only A Gibson Is Good Enough DeLorean937's Avatar

My VIN:    5712 - Ace Frehley's DMC

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post

It's not to bad to park around the event. You can usually park on in the surrounding neighborhood streets.

The earlier you get there obviously the better to get a closer spot to the show.

You will love the show its always a hit and has so many unique cars, obviously the DeLoreans are huge hit and are usually located next to or in front of the Celebration Hotel. We will post details for everyone as well.

On a side note. you will have a great time in Sarasota I am from there. Its about a 1hr50 min drive from there to Celebration.

My VIN:    10270

Unhappy

Thanks everybody!

Looks like I'll have to bank this info for another year. Double-checked our flight schedule and we must have gotten discount tickets as we're flying back Thursday before the show.

Maybe I'll stay over and Uber back to Michigan

If anything else is going 3/28-4/4 I'd still enjoy meeting up for coffee and conversation.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I'm registered for the event. Looking forward to it as always.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean937 View Post
    Good Morning DCF!

To register, simply go to http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com and click on the register button. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Register by April 28th to avoid the late registration fee!

Think you need to change your "Register by" date, because the show is Apr 6th
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast