I know that there have been people who've modified the factory DeLorean intake for carburetion. Does anyone know where I might find pictures of what exactly they did to the manifold? Just checking to see if anyone has dreamed up something that I hadn't thought of. 1st, 3880 is running just fine on the original KJet at the moment after rebuilding the fuel distributor, WUR, and a few other things, so I'm not butchering the factory stuff. I just know how finicky KJetronic is and that it's notoriously unreliable. I got my hands on another factory intake, and being a reasonably serious fabricator in drag racing circles, I know exactly how I'd like to modify that factory DeLorean manifold to take a Holley 390, or perhaps 450. I've seen the mods of the Peugeot manifold, but all other things being equal, there's no way that the Peugeot imanifold would make the power that the factory DeLorean manifold would, primarily because the Peugeot manifold has wildly varying runner lengths. It's not tuned at all. In any way. Period. The DeLorean manifold has long equal length runners. I haven't run the numbers yet to figure out the optimum runner length, but I KNOW I can make better power out of the DeLorean manifold, even if I need to shorten the runners. There's a L-O-T to be said for tuned port ram charging, and it's been said many times on many dyno's. The design of the DeLorean manifold lends its self to easy modification to anyone with a TIG and the requisite knowledge. My plan is to pull off all of the factory Bosch FI, clean it out properly for safe storage (so it doesn't bind/clog up from sitting with old fuel in it), and properly store it in case I ever want to put the car back OEM for the antique resale value. In the mean time, I really like idea of making 3880 a very solid, very reliable "presentable driver". It's a LOT more fun driving it and talking to... oh, almost every person you see at every convenience store you stop at about it, than it is to look at that pristine, factory original trailer queen in the shop. I know a Holley like the back of my hand. In 35+ years of cruising, I've literally NEVER had a Holley 4150 hose up to the point that I couldn't get it rolling again with nothing more that a flat blade screwdriver and an adjustable wrench. Anyway, I'd really love to see how others went about modifying the DeLorean manifold for carburation, and share my ideas on it.