FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Framing John DeLorean - World Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival in April

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Not likely for the big chains mentioned. Think more art house theaters in major markets, possibly some Landmark theaters, etc. I'll make sure to post a list of all theaters and cities, etc so everyone knows their options.

Quote Originally Posted by bytes311 View Post
    By theatrical release, are we talking major movie theater chains like AMC, Cinemark, Regal, etc?
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Not likely for the big chains mentioned. Think more art house theaters in major markets, possibly some Landmark theaters, etc. I'll make sure to post a list of all theaters and cities, etc so everyone knows their options.
    Is it coming to Canada in June?

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Yep. The film has worldwide distribution. I will let you know what the Canadian distributors plans are for release when I have them. The film will also be playing at Hot Docs in Toronto on May 1st and May 3rd. I will be there for the May 1st showing to do a Q&A after the screening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Is it coming to Canada in June?

My VIN:    10907

Anybody from the tri-state area planning on going to Tribeca? If tickets aren't sold out already I'm planning on going to the Tues and/or Wed night shows. If anybody else is going, maybe we can all meet up for dinner first.

My VIN:    10270

It would be great if it could play at the Traverse City Film Fest, which runs late July, early August:

https://www.traversecityfilmfest.org/

TCFF screens a wide variety of films and I'm sure a few of us could help if they wanted to do something extra. I haven't been for a few years and it would make the perfect excuse to return
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    It would be great if it could play at the Traverse City Film Fest, which runs late July, early August:

TCFF screens a wide variety of films and I'm sure a few of us could help if they wanted to do something extra. I haven't been for a few years and it would make the perfect excuse to return
    I like this idea!
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

I was thinking of going to the TFF in NY on Tuesday if arrangements can be made to park the Delorean outside the theater with security.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    2499

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    I like this idea!
    I'll second that!
    Darren T

1981 DeLorean DMC-12

My VIN:    3294

Tamir... Which studio is handling the bookings for this? I own a drive-in theatre just outside of Nashville, Tennessee and curious to what the terms would be for the film.
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

I was actually at this festival last year visiting friends in TC. It is a great festival. Unlikely we'd play there since the film will already be released. But if there is an opportunity to do so, I'll definitely try for it as I love having an excuse to visit TC.

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast