FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Framing John DeLorean - World Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival in April

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Tamir, any plans for a screening in Belfast?

I remember walking past you guys while you were interviewing Barrie in the Transport Museum!
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

My VIN:    10907

Tickets for Tribeca are on sale now, just got mine online here: https://www.tribecafilm.com/filmguid...-delorean-2019

(The system must be pretty bogged down b/c it took about half an hour for them to arrive by email rather than the 5 minutes it said to expect.)

Hope I'll see some of you there!

Young Padawan With The DeLorean kings1527's Avatar

My VIN:    6575

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Hi All,

In all honesty, I really need the DeLorean community in the NY and NY adjacent areas to come out for the opening weekend of the film on 6/7 in NYC. That will set the course for the theatrical release in all other major markets across the US for the weekend of 6/14 and onward. This film is AMAZING to watch on the big screen in a theatrical setting. So while it will be great to have folks come to the Tribeca screenings, I'd really call for everyone to hold out till the general release on 6/7 so we can pack the theaters, or see it both at Tribeca and on opening weekend.

And yes, I'll be calling on favors to get folks and their cars out to theaters, so please PM me if that is something you'd be open to helping with. As usual, the DeLorean community is very tight and helpful, and I truly appreciate it!
    Tamir,

Any plans for something similar to this for the Los Angeles market? I know participation would be huge here.

Alex Abdalla

Late 1981, Grey 5-speed, 75k miles. Built 11/11/81

A stock-look with modern, reliable technology.

A full restoration with step-by-step "what I did" is in progress at www.delorean6575revisited.blogspot.com

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Yes, will put out details soon, but the film will be opening in LA at a great theater the weekend of 6/14, and I will be on hand for Q&A's, along with other folks from the movie. Would be amazing to get great turnouts from DeLorean owners and fans. More to come soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kings1527 View Post
    Tamir,

Any plans for something similar to this for the Los Angeles market? I know participation would be huge here.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

I believe so, working on release details with my international distributor Universal on this. Will report back with specifics when I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by MML View Post
    Tamir, any plans for a screening in Belfast?

I remember walking past you guys while you were interviewing Barrie in the Transport Museum!

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Yes, will put out details soon, but the film will be opening in LA at a great theater the weekend of 6/14, and I will be on hand for Q&A's, along with other folks from the movie. Would be amazing to get great turnouts from DeLorean owners and fans. More to come soon!
    Hi Tamir, I'm also interested in details on any potential opening in the Orlando metro area. If so, we will definitely coordinate a group of cars for it.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Tamir,
    Quick Question - I'm talking with a local DeLorean Owner who owns a Drive-In. If we wanted to get a copy of the film for a private screening, how much would it cost and how do we go about it? This might be best suited for a PM
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

For Chicago area folks that haven't heard, we will be getting a screening on June 19, 2019 at Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove, IL. Classic single screen venue built in 1928.

Correct, more details to come, but I will be on hand for a Q&A afterwards. This is an amazing theater.

Best,
    T.

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Valley PD View Post
    For Chicago area folks that haven't heard, we will be getting a screening on June 19, 2019 at Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove, IL. Classic single screen venue built in 1928.

Correct, more details to come, but I will be on hand for a Q&A afterwards. This is an amazing theater.

Best,
    T.
    Awesome. VIN 2282 will be there. Oh, and my wife haha

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast