FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Rare historical DeLorean for sale $62,500

Rare historical DeLorean for sale $62,500

Rare historical DeLorean for sale

- One of first 100 ever made
    - Mint condition
    - < 9500 miles
    - Recently frame-off restored - Restoration thread

For more details including sale price and photo albums, visit http://shep.zone/car

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Missing post(s)?

Please review For-sale-section-rules-please-read-before-posting

"8. Members: STOP posting remarks like "free bump,good guy or good item”. If you are NOT going to purchase the items listed. Remarks like "you can get it cheaper at so and so place" are NOT allowed.

Again, do not post a question or remark if you do not intend to buy the item."

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Missing post(s)?

Please review For-sale-section-rules-please-read-before-posting

"8. Members: STOP posting remarks like "free bump,good guy or good item”. If you are NOT going to purchase the items listed. Remarks like "you can get it cheaper at so and so place" are NOT allowed.

Again, do not post a question or remark if you do not intend to buy the item."
    How about a review of the original post?

2. All posts must include the following:
    a. Price
    b. Item's location (city, state or country *if located outside the US*)
    c. Seller's Contact Information

14. Click bait ads will be deleted. Any ads with no description and picture of item for sale, that contain a link to another website for users to navigate through, may be deleted at any time. Users usually don't appreciate going to a website to look for an item, only to be navigated to another page.

I suspect his for sale website page is legit, but it still doesn't follow the rules.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    How about a review of the original post?
    OK:

a. Price
    The price is in the title.

14. Click bait ads will be deleted. Any ads with no description and picture of item for sale, that contain a link to another website for users to navigate through, may be deleted at any time. Users usually don't appreciate going to a website to look for an item, only to be navigated to another page.

"14. Click bait ads will be deleted. Any ads with no description and picture of item for sale, that contain a link to another website for users to navigate through, may be deleted at any time. Users usually don't appreciate going to a website to look for an item, only to be navigated to another page."

It has a description AND a picture....

Looks OK to me?? ...Make the man a reasonable offer....

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    OK:

The price is in the title.

"14. Click bait ads will be deleted. Any ads with no description and picture of item for sale, that contain a link to another website for users to navigate through, may be deleted at any time. Users usually don't appreciate going to a website to look for an item, only to be navigated to another page."

It has a description AND a picture....

Looks OK to me?? ...Make the man a reasonable offer....
    If it looks okay to you, then that is all that matters.

I didn't see the price in the original post, my mistake.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

The link in the OP is a domain I own and run, much like VIN559.com was (and if next owner is interested, I can give them the domain as I still own it with Namecheap) Good point about seller's contact info though, I did accidentally omit that -- PM is fine, as is the email on the ad ( car @ shep . zone ), which forwards to my main email address and I can respond from there.

I'm posting the ad other places like Facebook and such so it makes sense to gather it all up in one spot and post links, though I did cross-reference the image and bullet point details here. Apologies for missing stuff -- it is an automatic, if the photo albums didn't make that clear (DMCTalk downsizes way worse than Imgur so I stuck with Imgur for that exact reason, but posted a pic in the OP).

As a condolence for my oopsie I'll throw in an award this car won in a local parade in with the sale!

Now on eBay with a brand new battery to boot.

ALL documents pertaining to the car will be included with the sale, whether supplied by original owner or from DMCSeller, at no extra charge, to clear up that point of confusion.

Not interested in a trade, sorry -- but thank you for asking

Point of contact update: I also take messages through eBay now that it is listed there too.
    Last edited by Shep; 04-07-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: more details

Price drop: $56,500

(it dropped once before, forgot to mention it then but will mention it now at least!)

Sale pending, deposit paid.

Car is sold!