FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Back to the Future Cast at Megacon Orlando

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxn83 View Post
    I forgot to mention in my first post, but if you want to meet Michael J Fox for either an autograph or photo-op, you have to buy the ticket ahead of time. They WERE sold out not long ago, HOWEVER Megacon is selling a limited amount of auto/photo-op tickets for Friday. For those going, grab yours while you have a chance! Running out of time (ha ha, funny eh?)

https://www.megaconorlando.com/en/bu...hBnVqUwX8ghUyk
    Cool. I can't attend, but I'd be interested in getting my visor signed by MJF. Can that be done without me attending and would anyone attending be willing to get it signed for me? I can pay for it and meet you beforehand and give you the visor.

Ironically, I may be able to meet the group after the show on Friday with my car.

Please PM me if you can help me out.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Cool. I can't attend, but I'd be interested in getting my visor signed by MJF. Can that be done without me attending and would anyone attending be willing to get it signed for me? I can pay for it and meet you beforehand and give you the visor.

Ironically, I may be able to meet the group after the show on Friday with my car.

Dana I'l be there friday if you can get a spot I'll stand in line for you

My VIN:    6989

I don't see why not, I believe they just have to have the QR code for them to get it for you. Please double check with the website, just to be safe.

Thanks guys. I bought the ticket and the plan is for Austin to have the item signed for me.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.

Thanks guys. I bought the ticket and the plan is for Austin to have the item signed for me.
    I got you

Well, I had a change of plans. I found out that my 11 year old daughter wants to go, and my schedule freed up. So I took a day off and we are going tomorrow.

Thanks again Austin, and I'll see you there.

Besides the MJF autograph ticket, I was still able to get tickets to see the whole cast in "An Evening with the cast of Back To The Future" special event, described as "Celebrate Back to the Future at MEGACON Orlando with Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan, Tom Wilson, and superstar Michael J. Fox."

Wow, very cool.

I also see that the voice actors of Transformers franchise ( Optimus Prime, and MegaTron) will be there, but the autographs are sold out. Still, I'm taking a visor from the Camaro with us just in case they free up a slot or two. I asked which car she wants to take, but she's undecided. I readied both cars just in case:

Question: What's the parking situation at the Convention Center for this event? Is it nutso crowded or would it be safe to take the DeLorean?

My daughter is taking 3 outfits for the "Cosplay" tradition. Yikes, I'm trying to learn and keep up! I went on Instagram and saw some examples of what I might need to endure:

Welp, I guess it's not too bad.

Ok, what other hints and tips can you offer this newbie?

P.S. For the the other people attending tomorrow, PM me if you want to meet up, and I'll give you my cell number. It would be great to meet you.
    Last edited by DMC-81; 05-16-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    Dana

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

No other tips but you MUST post photos of the BTTF cast. I'm jealous and would be going myself if my schedule allowed. Take the Delorean!!

I'm sure you'll have an absolutely fantastic time.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    No other tips but you MUST post photos of the BTTF cast. I'm jealous and would be going myself if my schedule allowed. Take the Delorean!!

I'm sure you'll have an absolutely fantastic time.
    Thanks! We are having a blast! Currently standing in line for Christopher Lloyd’s autograph:

While in line, we bumped into Marty’s Mom and Dad (circa 1985):

Very Cool. They said that Lea Thompson wanted a picture with THEM.
    Dana

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Love it! Wonder if that is an original 1980s peanut brittle box. Did you take the D?
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Love it! Wonder if that is an original 1980s peanut brittle box. Did you take the D?
    Lol. No, we took the Camaro. We just got home a while ago. We had a great time.....I'll post highlights later.
    Dana

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast